Anyway, the point of this post is to issue another holiday fic challenge for myself (because Yuletide isn't stressful enough, apparently?). Last year I had the 12 Days of Veronica, which was a lot of fun. As much as I'd love to pair up our girl with any assortment of hot men, this year I've decided to change things up a little.
So, without further ado, I present the 12 Days of Crossovers.
The rules of the game...
1) Provide me with one pairing featuring characters from two different shows/fandoms. All potential romantic pairing must be het. If you would like gen or friendship fics featuring two characters of the same gender, that's also kosher, just specify it as such. If you're requesting a fic, you probably know a little about me, so please keep the requests appropriate. This is not the time to play 'stump the author' or 'let's make Gracie write Logan Echolls fic.'
2) Provide a 'number of something' prompt along with your pairing, in keeping with the '12 Days' theme. It does not have to be related to the original song (because who really wants to write about a bunch of birds?); the wackier and more fun the better. Please check which numbers have been claimed so far before adding yours to the list. Obviously, please only use numbers 1 through 12. If you are interested in giving me choices (which is awesome, BTW), please use the same number in the prompts (Ex.: Veronica Mars/Sam Winchester, 3 deadly weapons OR Rory Gilmore/Peter Petrelli, 3 hour flight delay).
3) Shows for which I have written fic include: Alias, Bones, Everwood, Firefly, Friday Night Lights, Gilmore Girls, Gossip Girl, Greek, Grey's Anatomy, Heroes, The O.C., Private Practice, Supernatural, and Veronica Mars. Shows I currently watch but have never ficced for, such as NCIS, are fair game, but I make no guarantee as to quality. :)
4) At this time, each requester will only be promised one fic. If all twelve slots are not filled after an undetermined, arbitrary amount of time, I will open things up to second requests.
ETA requested pairings/prompts:
1. Julie Taylor (Friday Night Lights)/Chuck Bass (Gossip Girl), one St. Jude's tie [requested by leobrat]
2. Brooke Davis (One Tree Hill)/Sam Winchester (Supernatural), two exorcisms that just didn't take [requested by monimala]
3. Tim Riggins (Friday Night Lights)/Veronica Mars (Veronica Mars), three broken laws [requested by mrs_boyscout]
4. Abby Sciuto (NCIS)/Angela Montenegro (Bones), four shots taken in a game of 'I Never' [requested by monimala]
5. Dean Winchester (Supernatural)/Taylor Townsend (The O.C.), five rules [requested by halfway2home]
6. Cappie (Greek)/Cindy "Mac" Mackenzie (Veronica Mars), six days of spring break [requested by severalstories]
7. Casey Cartwright(Greek)/Ryan Atwood (The OC), seven minutes in heaven [requested by supergoddesss]
8. Charlie Crews (Life)/Veronica Mars (Veronica Mars), eight hollow point bullet slugs [requested by monimala]
9. Jess Mariano (Gilmore Girls)/Blair Waldorf (Gossip Girl), nine New York moments [requested by supergoddesss]
10. Dan Humphrey (Gossip Girl)/Rory Gilmore (Gilmore Girls), ten English Classes [requested by featherweight]
11. Coach Eric Taylor (Friday Night Lights)/Bright Abbott (Everwood), eleven broken tail lights [requested by a_h_c]
12. Michael Vaughn (Alias)/Mark Sloan (Grey's Anatomy), twelve hidden secrets [requested by thewaughnman]